Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Sugar Dragons

Last night I had dreams about having eaten some sugar laden treat, not even a good one, I can't recall what it was, I just remember thinking it wasn't even a "worthy" sweet to trip on.  Ha!  I was also craving sweet treats this weekend.  Not a serious craving but passing thoughts that would interrupt other thoughts.  I guess it's about right though.  

Day 17 and it isn't too hard to stick with it.  I made it through the hurdles I thought were in my way.  I have a lot of energy and I am getting more done with my time.  I sleep very soundly but still don't get sleepy as early as I like even with no caffeine all day.  

I really look forward to having a glass of wine at the end of this 30 days but I believe the food products I banished will be a rare treat vs part of my normal diet.  Obviously time will tell and the reintroduction will lead me to make decisions moving forward.  

Here's to slaying sugar dragons that attack in my sleep. I really believed I had eaten the garbage too.  It was like the book said. I think that is amusing and wanted to share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment