Thursday, November 13, 2014

Personal Records Broken

I can't believe my body.  I keep doing more and better all the time.  It is the coolest feeling.  I don't want to move too fast and injure myself but I also don't want to plateau in my progress.  It's a delicate balance.  A constant and delicate balance.  My body is transforming.  I don't spend much time looking and when I see me, I don't think I see what everyone else sees.  I don't know if that makes sense to anyone else.  Well today while I was running on the treadmill after I lifted I noticed my traps and shoulders.  I have never had this type of definition.  I am still not where I want to be, I don't know what my most fit self looks like or is capable of doing yet.  

I will find out.  

My fitness journey hasn't been a direct flight but has taken a long winding path.  

I think we all have this experience with something.  

Today as I come down off a workout high my muscles are sore and my body tired.  It feels amazing to push myself hard.  It makes rest pretty amazing and food absolutely delicious.

Until next time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment