Thursday, March 12, 2015

Kombucha

Years ago (8 I think) I tried what I still think was Kombucha.  I was at s health food store on South Congress in Austin, TX.  I took a sip and what looked and felt like a jellyfish as it appears on the beach went down my throat.  I gagged and tossed it out.  I vowed never again would I partake of this disgusting product.  

Ha ha.  Fast forward to 2015.  I am doing all these things that are improving my fitness level dietary and physical training changes.  I feel amazing.  

A couple weeks ago I tried Kombucha again.  I liked it.  No jellyfish down my throat.  An enjoyable experience with an interesting flavor.  I have had digestive issues from gas to sluggishness over the years so probiotics are definitely a good thing for me.  Eating clean really does a lot all on its own, but probiotics can't hurt in addition to dietary choices.  

I guess my point is, I said never again then changed my mind as my physical needs and tastes changed.  

If there is something you tried in the past and thought never again, maybe try it again as your tastes and experiences change.  



No comments:

Post a Comment